We also had Rogue Racers competing in the ice and snow at the Gettysburg 1/2 in Pennsylvania this morning and at the Marine Corps Marathon downtown. Tom managed to run his 2nd fastest marathon, and fastest MCM, today in 4:11:00. He said the best part about the race was getting to meet Drew Carey, who ran a pretty decent time of 4:37:10 (although not as fast as Oprah). Full race results are posted on our website.
If anyone is looking for another 5K in November, please consider running the Multiple Myeloma Race for Research 5K. My friend Shauna is raising money in honor of a family member, and all race registration fees will count towards her team total. Click here to read more about Team Petesake. For more information about other upcoming races that the Rogue Racers are participating in, please check the "Races" section of our website (and please let me know if the list needs to be updated).
Workouts for this week:
- Monday 10/31/11 - no group workout (Happy Halloween!)
- Tuesday 11/1/11 - 8:30pm at Fairfax HS track
- Wednesday 11/2/11 - 6:00pm at Chantilly HS track
- Thursday 11/3/11 - 8:30pm at Fairfax HS track
- Friday 11/4/11 - no group workout
- Saturday 11/5/11 - 8am at W&OD trail in Vienna (various distances)
- Sunday 11/6/11 - no group workout