Coach Peter has been working hard on posting race videos and photos, and although there are still a couple hundred photos left to be posted, there are good number already up on his site!
Bob Vuong also took some photos that he wanted me to share with everyone.
This week's workouts are a little weird since there are no tracks open on Monday night. So, here are the workouts for this week:
- Monday 3/26/12 - 6:30pm 5 mile run at Fairfax Corner
- Tuesday 3/27/12 - n/a
- Wednesday 3/28/12 - 6:30pm track workout at Chantilly HS
- 3 laps to warm-up (0.75 mile)
- 4 sets of 300m-100m-300m-100m-300m-100m-300m-100m
- 400m easy recovery between sets
- 3 laps to cool-down (0.75 mile)
- 300m intervals should be run at 85% effort (5k pace)
- 100m floats should be run at 65% effort (somewhere between 10k and marathon pace)
- use the McMillan Running Calculator to determine your appropriate pace!
- Thursday 3/29/12 - n/a
- Friday 3/30/12 - n/a
- Saturday 3/31/12 - 8am run at W&OD trail or 9am run at Burke Lake
- Sunday 4/1/12 - 9am run at W&OD trail