Here is the schedule for this week:
- Saturday 6/25/11 (8:00am) - 4 mile run at W&OD trail
- Sunday 6/26/11 (8:30am) - PVTC track meet at Falls Church HS
- Monday 6/27/11 (6:30pm) - 6 or 8 mile tempo run at Chantilly HS
- Wednesday 6/29/11 (6:30pm) - 1 or 2 loops of Fairfax Corner
- Friday 7/1/11 (6:30pm) - 4.5 mile run at Burke Lake
- Sunday 7/3/11 (8:00am) - 2-3 miles at W&OD trail
- Monday 7/4/11 (8:00am) - Let Freedom Run 5K
There are two options for determining your tempo workout pace for Monday night. The first option would be to use the McMillan Running Calculator as Peter suggested. The second option would be to use the Furman FIRST tempo pace charts. For the FIRST method you need to determine your 5K race pace using the race prediction chart. After finding your 5K pace you can look up either your mid-tempo or long-tempo pace based on how far you plan to run on Monday night.
Be sure to check out some of the new races added to the race schedule, and please let me know if I need to make any updates!