Thanks so much to you and all your staff and volunteers for putting on a truly spectacular event. As a competitor in the 5K race, my experience could not have been better. Among the things that stood out for me as really making a difference:
- The race route was clearly marked with brightly colored pylons that were spaced closely together (eliminating the possibility of wrong turns for folks with bad eyes like me!)
- The chips and timing systems worked perfectly.
- Your race videos and pictures were posted incredibly quickly.
- The race results were posted nearly immediately (fastest I’ve ever seen race results posted).
- Package pickup went without a hitch.
- Plenty of parking for earlybirds like me.
- Cheerful people at every turn.
On Saturday I achieved my sub-20:00 minute goal with a time of 19:34, making this one of the most overwhelming symbolic and meaningful experiences of my life, considering the journey I took from a life of certain health problems due to obesity, now to a point where I can say I am validated as one of the fastest men in my age group in a legitimate race.
If you want to see before and after pictures of this person whose life you have now affected by giving me the opportunity to beat this personal milestone, feel free to see the case study that a fitness boot camp did on me on YouTube . . .
Thank you again for all of your effort in putting on this tremendous event that means so much, to so many people, in so many different ways.
- Evan Bass
Way to go Evan! That's a truly inspiring story. Keep at it man.ReplyDelete
Evan, thats amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and for making the Run Rogue 5k a part of it!ReplyDelete
Congratulations Evan! The sub 20 experience is one like no other, especially when it comes after years of hard work. I'm thrilled you hit the mark in our race and hope to see you next year!ReplyDelete