For those of you interested in following the triathlon, you can find race information on the Ironman Lake Placid website and tracking information on the IronmanLIVE website. Tomorrow (Sunday, July 17th) we will be meeting at Whole Foods in Fair Lakes at 10am for a "good luck at Lake Placid" coffee/breakfast celebration. There is plenty of seating in the restaurant area, so the more the merrier!
Group workouts for this week (click here to view the summer 2011 pace chart):
- Monday 7/18/11 - 6:30pm track workout at Fairfax HS (Chantilly HS track closed)
- 10-20 minute warmup
- 3 x 1600 (1 minute rest interval)
- 10 minute cooldown
- Long jump (Peter will explain)
- Wednesday 7/20/11 - 6:30pm tempo run at Fairfax Corner
- 6 mile run: 2 miles easy, 3 miles @ short tempo pace, 1 mile easy
- Thursday 7/21/11 - 8:30pm track workout at Fairfax HS
- Check with Peter and/or Keith for more info
- Saturday 7/23/11 - 7am long run at W&OD Vienna
- 15 miles @ marathon pace + 45 seconds/mile
- Sunday 7/24/11 - 8am recovery bike ride at W&OD Vienna
- Check with Bob for more info
Make sure to let with Bob know (via the blog) if you are coming out on Saturday or Sunday to the W&OD trail. As of right now I'm not sure if anyone else is meeting up at the trail, so just make sure to give him a heads up if you are coming out to run and/or bike.